Here are some things that I’ll be doing this April:
And here are my other plans for the rest of the summer:
- Work out - As much as I am sick and tired of motivating myself every vacation, I’ll still work my butt out. Good thing mom brought home some treadmill and a sit up machine, I won’t be bothering to go to the gym anymore.
- Keep this blog updated - Despite of me being busy and out for the whole summer, I shall not let this blog die.
- Create mixtapes - This one is for Patrick. His car has extravagant sound system but the music he’s playing sucks as a duck. I am not exaggerating or something but cmon, last time I was with him it was the song with the lyrics of “Mga tambay lang kaming sawa sa babae…” I don’t even know the title of that song!
- Do layouts - As soon as @patriciasanchez finishes the draft of her desired layout.
- Read books - Finish The Hunger Games trilogy to be exact
- Paint my nails - since I enjoyed seeing them in pretty colors
- Clean my room - It’s a total garbage dump
- PLAN AND DECIDE WHAT WILL I DO FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - I think I need your help on this one, because I am being indecisive as usual and everyone’s already bugging me what will I do on my birthday. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone including the elderly people!
- Get driver’s license
- Go to the beach
- Be productive!
- I’ll be entering college in a span of one week :|
- Still haven’t gone to the dentist since DECEMBER 2010
- Seminar on June 1-3
- YFC Welcome party on June 1
- Moving things to our dorm on June 1
- YFC Echo Conference on June 5
- Moving in to Manila on June 5
- I eat at McDonalds everyday, again
- Smoking ban in Manila (LOLJK)
- Haven’t watched KungFu Panda yet
- Bugs and mosquitoes
I’ll be back soon Tumblr.